First Saltwater Aquarium [Need some help]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishny

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello,
I am planning on getting a 50gal saltwater aquarium. This will be my first saltwater aquarium and i just want a few suggestions on some good, easy, cool looking fish to buy. Also, i am not sure of what the best filtration system would be. Any info will be appreciated.
Sincerely,
Fishny :D

There are alot of cool, easy nifty fish. Be glad to help you spend your money when you are ready! First off, I would tell you to sit and think about several things like, do you ever want corals in the tank, do you want just fish, do you want a more natural look and have fish in a tank that has liverock...all these affect what kinds of things you will need to buy, such as filtration.

Well, I probably will put some kind of coral in it, or liverock, so it doesn't just look like some fish swimming around in a tank. I want it to look really colorful and fun. I don't know if it's for beginners but if possible i'd like to put some sea animanies in with the fish. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom