First time salt water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boogety48

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've been doing some thinking and I'd really like to get into salt water. I've got a 46 gallon bow front just sitting in a room in my house. I've been doing freshwater now for about 3 years and I don't want just another fresh water tank. What I want to know is, what would be the best websites to get info about salt water tanks. I know nothing at all about them so I want to do as much research as possible before I even think about making a decision to do it or not do it. I've been looking online but it just makes me think I'm not finding good information. Please help me :)

I would type a lot of this information out myself but it would take me all day :) Instead I will refer you to this article which has a lot of good information covering just about anything you need.

Beginners Guide to saltwater reef aquariums

If you have any questions about anything there feel free to ask :)

If you want one of the best websites for info on saltwater, you are on it (here)
Go through the saltwater forums and check out the stickies in each forum. They are important topics that will shed some light on this wonderful hobby. Also please keep in mind that this is a very deep hobby, that being said, there are experienced hobbyists that make mistakes and dont know answers to things. So dont get discouraged, just stick it out

Back
Top Bottom