Fish choices??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cloudxsoldier

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi all :)

New here, so I thought I'd ask a quick question. I have a 39 Gallon tank which is about half way through the cycling process (or so my LFS tells me) When it is fully cycled I will be putting a pair of True Perc Clowns in.

I have a chunk of Live rock and hope to add a little more and eventually experiment with a few easy corals.

My Question is, what other fish would go well with two clowns in a tank of that size? My girlfriend really wants a leopard wrasse we've seen in the fish recently but I'm not sure whether thats a wise choice. I want my clowns to be as relaxed as possible as I'm hopeing to give breeding a go eventually.

i would not recomend it in a 39g they require atleast a 50 gallon tank
Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Blue Star Leopard Wrasse

on anotehr not live aquaria is a good source of information when looking for fish/corals/inverts to add to your system. there are also great arcticals that are stickied at the top of the forum that you can use to learn the basics, the rest you will learn by asking reading.

i found googling things to be very very help full in trying to learn the ropes since i started my FOWLR(fish only with live rock) in January

if your planing on breeding clowns i suggest no other inhabitants besides a cuc so that the babies can easiy be protected

Back
Top Bottom