Fish help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

libimagana

Aquarium Advice Regular
Ok I want more fish but I'm scare what should I get I have two cloud fish, chalk goby, cleaner shrimp, a small damsel iknow yes a damsel is small and the clouds fish pus it away it dosent bother other fish actually ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388679944.478803.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388680050.693025.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388680067.443312.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388680125.709806.jpg

It really depends, we need more information if we are going to be able to help you. How big is this tank? Also, what are your nitrate and phosphate levels currently at?

Yeah, we're gonna need to know your tank size, filtration/sump, nutrient levels. All can be factors regarding bio load and stock.

Can't tell tank size with that picture and that is a big factor.

Is that a Bicolor Chromis or some kind of other Damsel? Hard to tell from that pic, but it looks like it might be a Chromis, which tend to not be as aggressive.

My tank is a 50 gal and nitrates are 0 phosphato less than 0.25 canister filter no sump

I do agree that the damsel does look like a black and white chromis.

Also, you should be ok with a few more fish for a 50g, just stock slowly. Do you have any ideas in mind?

I do agree that the damsel does look like a black and white chromis.

Also, you should be ok with a few more fish for a 50g, just stock slowly. Do you have any ideas in mind?

I don't know I like tangs angels cardinal I just don't know hope fully I don't get disappointed

How do i post my own questions as my own thread?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

No tang or angel will fit in that tank IMO. Cardinals are fine though. I like banggais

IMO he can get away with 1 dwarf angel. +1 on the bangais though.

I wouldn't put even a smaller tang in anything smaller than a 75.

Quick question don't angel fish eat soft corals or any coral?

They can nip but with angels it's a hit or miss. At the pet shop I work at, we just make sure that the angel is getting a balanced diet. We feed them a variety of foods but make sure to include a lot of veggies, seaweed, spirulina as well as meaty foods. We haven't seen any damage to our corals, we have a lemon peel in a display tank and even a regal angel in our coral tank.

Back
Top Bottom