Fish list...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RLG2182

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi everyone! :wave:

Well... the time has come to think up a list of fish for my 60 (future reef). Won't be putting fish in yet... but time to plan! :D

So far, the only real ones I know are 2 False Percs. The others are a mixture of gobies and a blenny. What would you guys throw out? Maybe add?

2 False percs
1 Sailfin Blenny (lawnmower)
1 Citron Clown Goby
1 Fire Fish Goby
1 Yellow Watchman Goby

Would keep all if I could... but I have a feeling that might over-stock my 60. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

Others may not agree but, I think you may be ok with that list. The lawnmower is the only large fish on your list. A bi-color stays a bit smaller. Just be sure to add them slowly, one at a time (except for the clowns) and keep an eye on your parameters. I would space the additions out to once a month. That gives you a good 4wks qt'ing time. :wink: Good luck.

Yah... I figured they were small enough to add in one at a time. I'm not going with anything large like a tang or something silly like that. Will these fish get along with each other?

First ones I want in are the two clowns. Then I'll figure the order of the rest later. Thanks!

Yeah, I think they should all do fine together. Just be sure you have a good amount of algae (film algae) before getting the sailfin. That would probably be the last fish I would get. Good luck. :D

Back
Top Bottom