Fish Only

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TheTodd said:
A lot depends on where you are and what is available around you. I'm in the Palm Springs area and have two LFS, so they know they have a somewhat captive audience out here. They can charge what they want. I used to live in Orange County and there are numerous places out there. They are sometimes half what I pay out here. At least 20-25% less.

+1 i live in Orange County and i have 10 fish stores within 20 minutes of my house... Its super easy to find what i want and the prices are very low. Haha :)

6 fish at once is wayyyyy too many. 1 fish at a time unless it's a pair. Wait 1 week in between introductions ATLEAST.

Thanks just making sure. I thought maybe I could get away with it but at least I know now

It can be done BUT BUT you must build up the nitrifying bacteria before you you put them in When cycling your tank dose with ammonia to 8-10 ppm, most dose to 4 and even thats kinda high but it's better to err on the safe side

Back
Top Bottom