Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 04-07-2005, 11:23 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak
Fish store

hey i will be in st louis and wanted to know where the good saltwater fish stores are i just have small lfs around here and wanted to see some of the bigger stores. so if anyone knows of any let me know please and where about there at so i can mapquest them and find em thanks !!

flame82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 11:31 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak
Send a message via AIM to Drake
For saltwater fish I would try Clayton Pet Emporium which I think is off North Hanley Road. Also Tropical Island Pets is good for saltwater off of Watson Road. Pet Market Place is a couple minutes from Tropical Island Pets but it's not as good for saltwater. And Beldt's Aquarium in Hazelwood is one of St. Louis's best lfs. Theres is also a place called Marine Solutions but I've never been there and I'm not sure where it's at, but you could try it if you want and tell me how it is.

If you have any other questions, just ask.
55 Gallon-two clown knifefish, chocolate pleco
46 Gallon Bow Front-Planted-swords, java fern and African cichlids, sail fin pleco
29 Gallon-black ghost knifefish, bristlenose pleco
10 gallon-brackish, figure-eight puffer, knight goby
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com