Fish Suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kmacc99

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a nice 30 gallon sw tank that I started adding fish to about a month ago. Everything is going great, but I have a question about fish choices. I currently have a pair of clownfish and a coral beauty. I was wondering if anyone could suggest other fish I could add that will enhance my aquarium. I am looking for compatibility and personality traits that will enhance my aquarium...Thanks

If keeping shrimp are of no concern to you, how about a small hawkfish such as: Cirrhitichthys falco (Falco hawkfish) or Amblycirrhites bimacula (TwoSpot hawkfish)? Also take into consideration Sphaeramia nematoptera (Pajama cardinal), Gramma melacara (BlackCap basslet), Nemateleotris spp. (Red/Purple firefish), Serranus tortugarum (Chalk bass), Gobiodon spp. (Green, Yellow, Citrinus), Opistognathus spp. (jawfish), and the various Apogon spp. (cardinals)? :)

A yellow clown goby would complement those two other fish nicely. Spunky little fish, all over the tank, and a nice splash of yellow to mix in with the other colors.

Thanks, I appreciate the advice. I am new to this hobby and enjoying it very much.

Back
Top Bottom