Food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Richy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Can some one tell me what pericuiaclown fish eat thanks

They are omnivores. Pellets, flakes, frozen meats. Preferably a mixture and a variety of all three.

I feed mine a rotation of frozen foods including, brine, mysis, blender mush (talapia, oysters, shrimp, scallops) also every now and then they get Spectrum pellets.

This Might be a stupid question, but how do you feed the blender mush? Do u drop it in small blobs into tank an fish grab them
As they drop or fill some kinda container and set it on bottom and fish eat it from there? I've only been at this couple months, and am interested in trying the blender mush.

Thanks for that they don't take the flake just like the frozen stuff

This Might be a stupid question, but how do you feed the blender mush? Do u drop it in small blobs into tank an fish grab them
As they drop or fill some kinda container and set it on bottom and fish eat it from there? I've only been at this couple months, and am interested in trying the blender mush.

The blender mush is usually a thick paste and frozen. I simply break off a chunk and drop it in some tank water to thaw. after about 5 mins I stir it up good to break it up and pour it into the tank. Pretty simple.

Back
Top Bottom