Been a long time since I have updated. The tank is doing much better. I made some tweaks to the lighting and discovered I was having an alk
issue. I have since added a 2 part auto dosing system, and even in the first few days, the coral is looking better. I am seeing all of it open more than it has in months, and things are looking up.
Here is the new auto dosing system.
I have it set to dose 6 times a day (3 times for each of the Ca
mixes, staggered so they are never dosed within 2 hours of each other).
I am still working on getting my levels correct, but I imagine in a week or two I will have it dialed in.
Full tank shot. Lots of coralline growth since my last uploads:
The fish all seem to be doing very well, and have grown some in the past months.