Frag Tank Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, like rubble under the eggcrate? Or add different levels of eggcrate and make the bottom of the tank rock?

That's pretty much how mine was set up, I had about 4 inches wide of egg crate running the length of the tank about 3" off the bottom. Behind that I built up rock work to be about 6" high and added egg crate above this I think it was almost a foot wide and ran most of the length (few inches on each end so the gramma could get under or over) and was about 2" above the rock

If you are able to plumb this tank to your current tank, you don't need to cycle it, and the parameters will be identical. Also, 1 skimmer, the same heater(s), and any other reactor media...etc.

Alright guys, I'm calling you back to answer some questions for this tank. Yes, I am going to follow through with this tank.

Alright so I just ordered a Tao panel, and now I'm debating wether to use it for my DT or Frag tank...

I guess, I could eventually trade/sell up coral frags until I bought another one...

Your opinions?

Back
Top Bottom