Frag Xenia Coral recvoery?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Normally within hours to several days. If your corals are happy lil corals and conditions are right then they should make a fast recovery. If you do not know whether your corals are happy lil corals, just ask them XD

Well It's hard to tell, I got the from a local and they just cut them without mounting them to any disc or LR Rubble. They are alive they just don't look happy.

As long as they have a solid place to set a "footing" on they should be fine, but will take longer to recover than those already mounted. You can use a toothpick, pin (eventually rusts), or netting in order to mount them :)

Yeah they already mounted themselves onto my LR. Well I am just crossing my fingers now... Thanks for the info.... (y)

Xenia is one of those corals that will either like your system or it wont. If it is attached itself to the rock then you are probably in good shape. Be prepared for it to spread. It will climb up to the highest point and leave more behind as it goes.

Back
Top Bottom