Free shipping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jerryc

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I was wondering if anyone known :?: of mail order that has free shipping with small orders i would like to make a list of all I can find
without a local lf it is the way i can go.
saltwaterV. fish.com for fish and inv $75 but free to ship
etropical.com for inv $60. and free ship

Keep in mind that liveaquaria and e-tropical only charge $25-35 to ship fish/coral orders up to $300. If you don't need to spend $75, then that might be a better option.

maybe I'm tired but I can't get etropical.com to work? Also tried e-tropical.com?

Thanks for the link, must not have been typing it correctly. They have free shipping on invert orders over $60, can you add fish to that or do you have to pay standard shipping then?

You can add fish but they charge far the extra weight not full prize
of shipping .
saltwaterfish.com you can purchase every item their board except
you cannot mix dry goods and livestock.
maybe someone else knows of others like these i made a purchase
from saltwater of two fish and inv and was pleased with the order
packaged great handled great

liveaquaria.com is the cheapest and Best place that I have found.. VERY AWESOME customer Service easy return policy if something dies within 7 days... and only 24.99 to ship and anything over 175.00 ships free

HTH<
James

I think they changed to a 10 day guarantee after they merged with flyingfishexpress didnt they?

They have a 10day guarantee but I dont know who they got it from..

I have ordered from them several times and never had a problem with anything they sent that died.. they just say flush it and its refunded back to your card..

James

Wow that is nice of them i figured they would want you to send them the dead fish or something

ill definately give them a try if they can guarantee them that long they must be confident in what they sell!

well they say that there policy is to save the fish and they will tell you how to return it back to them with a water sample however i belive its going to me more for the higher priced Items... The 2 things i had Die they told me to keep and flush
1 was a Mandrin Dragonet and the other was a colony polyp rock and they told me to leave it in my tank as it might come around and open up..

James

yes i had a coral banded shrimp come dead and they said to get ride of him and they just refunded on my card I got 25 diffrent living things fish ,snails ,hermits shrimp and they have all been going strong for 2 months well except for the shrimp who came dead I am very happy with them and it was a blessing that the coral banded shrimp was dead because i ended up getting a mated pair from my lfs living sea`s they were $75 but well worth it i love them and i could not find anyone on the net that sold mated pairs so i am happy funny the way things turn out

Yeah, I really like there 10 day policy and they have a huge selection. I just don't know if I can/want to spend $175, guess I could get a few fish, couple skunk shrimp, couple fire shrimp, and a bunch of snails. I'll keep figuring out what I want until my tank is back and ick free(1 more week, can't wait!!!)

I like how saltwaterfish.com has free shipping on $75 or more but there selection does not compare to liveaquaria.com

Looks like Depends on what you our ordering which would be the best

coralsandbar special 5 for 75 frags including freight

Back
Top Bottom