freshwater filter???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
75 gallon with aqueon 75 filter and two 30-40 gallon aqueon filters I want t o convert my 75 fresh to salt and not break the bank

On a 75 I would defiantly run a sump. On a tank that size even fish I only it is still going to cost a bit unfortunately! It is always best to get quality equipment from the start, saves you later down the road when you need to replace everything. Is it you first saltwater? Put an ro-di system on top of your list, good quality protein skimmer (rated for twice your total water volume) 2-3 powerheads and all the bits you need for a sump - that's were I would start...

Okay well what u think it would cost me to start a saltwater 75 gallon. everything like live sand filters etc..

I just converted my 60 into salt and it cost me £1000 to convert but that is with all new equipment you could buy secondhand and save some money but then you never know what you a getting its well worth it when its done tho.

Wow $1000 that's crazy I figured like $400-$500 I'm nervous to buy a used setup because I don't know what I'm getting u know u recommend any websites?

Ha! Yes it's expensive but very rewarding, especially when you get into corals. I reckon I have dropped $3500 easy on my 55g ;)

That was a 1000 pounds works out about $1500 us dollers it does seem expensive but you wont regret it :)

Back
Top Bottom