freshwater to 75 gallon saltwater reef with fish evolution.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just figured id toss it out there, using 2-20s on my.setup and dont really have any complaints otjer than being slightly small. Plus heck of alot easier to move for whatever reason

and your tank looks amazing. so they are doing the same work as any glass or acrylic sump. ive got this hrd on for a 40 breeder for my sump.

Last edited:
Lol thank you, lmao at the 40b comment, and I can understand why, those 40b are sexy... I curse myself everytime I walk past one at petco lol

yeah, there is just something about them... oh wouldnt it be cool to have a wall of them. fw and sw... it would be cool...

I know this is gonna sound excessive but oh well..ever since we got our 125, I thought it would look cool to seal 2-125s together but leave them divided, so itd be a 12 footer. One half would be a community/coral, the other a fowlr aggressive.

huma-huma said:
I know this is gonna sound excessive but oh well..ever since we got our 125, I thought it would look cool to seal 2-125s together but leave them divided, so itd be a 12 footer. One half would be a community/coral, the other a fowlr aggressive.

Excessive? More like super awesome LOL

Let's just say if I had a 12 foot wall open, well, I WOULDN'T have one cause there's be 2 125's sitting in the space.! LOL

coffeetwitch said:
Just got off the phone with petco near me. Sale is on.

Awesome!!! Just dont break anything ;b

huma-huma said:
Good deal, I do have a 12 ft wall... Hmm

Same here... Just gonna need the funds and an agreeable boyfriend.

Just glad we all don't live together... We would have NO furniture and would sleep in the stand under a tank...

Id even build a 12ft stand and id seal the tanks together and try to blend the rockwork together to make it appear as one

Back
Top Bottom