freshwater to 75 gallon saltwater reef with fish evolution.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Think how it is over here at my house, LOL. I;ve got only 7 tanks up and running right now and am selling the other 4. Plus I have the project of cleaning up the new 55g I got so I can make a few bucks reselling it. hehe

All day long its fish...I even dream about fish....mostly tangs LOL

carey said:
Think how it is over here at my house, LOL. I;ve got only 7 tanks up and running right now and am selling the other 4. Plus I have the project of cleaning up the new 55g I got so I can make a few bucks reselling it. hehe

I thought it was blennies o_O lol

I swear I'm sleepwalking to my 2 tanks sometimes and check on them and then go back to bed. My bf said that I'm not in my bed sometimes when he wakes up... Creepy

carey said:

Yeah idk how you do it

This will burst your bubble maybe....I;m considering selling my 20L community tank setup now. I think I want the new rimless tank in its place as it has a wall behind it so I can mount my LEDS I wanna buy. So out of the 11 tanks I have I'm considering selling 5! BUT I do think I may replace the 55g sw in my dining room with a 90 or a 120 sometime in the future. If I sold all those tanks I could easily afford that and the many upgrades I'm looking at for my current tanks. ;-D

Unicorn said:
maybe Carey could bring out a book or blog on "Feed your Multiple Tank Syndrome (MTS) on a dime"... I would read it :fish2:

Seriously. I would love to have more. And if there was a way to I would definitely like to know how. Kinda like extreme couponing of aquariums.

I have 1... And a 5 gallon hexagon and 1 gallon in my room for my Betta and cherry shrimp. Those are soooo much less work than the SW. But I don't have the Betta and shrimp yet...

rdnelson99 said:
Well lets see, if I get rid of the couch, buy a few bean bags, put the love seat in the garage......

Ha that's what we did. Got rid of our couch and got a chair for sweety pie. Mounted the tv on the wall to get rid of the entertainment center, and we are using an end table as the coffee table.

Lucky for us, when we bought our 125, we simply moved the 20l fw to the bedroom and moved the couch 6inches.

Yeah. We are never in the bed room except to sleep and. We both agreed and said if we can't see them all the time we don't need them. Call me lazy but I'm not dragging a chair all around the house every day.

Only one pair per tank, sorry. Youre just looking for trouble if you add another set. I almost had mine killed when I tried it in the 125g. They got along great for amonth then all heck broke loose.

carey said:
Only one pair per tank, sorry. Youre just looking for trouble if you add another set. I almost had mine killed when I tried it in the 125g. They got along great for amonth then all heck broke loose.

That's right. I remember reading that. How is it that fish stores can have so many in their tank? Not arguing just asking. I guess if we want more clowns we will just have to get another sw tank.

They are usually tank bred and added all at once. Once they mature, they separate them or lose some stock.

Theres just so many in the tank that theres no way for a mated pair to gang up on others, and usually they are juveniles if I remember

Back
Top Bottom