freshwater to 75 gallon saltwater reef with fish evolution.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have freshwater cichlids that require a 125g at least. Some will get to almost a foot in length. :)

yep you and me both. i almost bought another one tonight while we where out, but apparently "mus" had to come home with us.

still have a few dollars for the cuc we initially went out for. skunk cleaner shrimp are 20 bucks each here, boo. any direction on good crew members to benefit the tank to keep my eye out for?

carey said:
I have freshwater cichlids that require a 125g at least. Some will get to almost a foot in length. :)

Really? I would be afraid of a 12" fish LOL, my dad had an oscar in college and it bit him so he needed stitches. I heard it was an awkward talk with the ER.

"How did this happen, sir?"
"I was feeding my fish, and it bit me"
"Do you have like a shark or something?"

lmao

coffeetwitch said:
yep you and me both. i almost bought another one tonight while we where out, but apparently "mus" had to come home with us.

still have a few dollars for the cuc we initially went out for. skunk cleaner shrimp are 20 bucks each here, boo. any direction on good crew members to benefit the tank to keep my eye out for?

U try reefcleaners?

Really? I would be afraid of a 12" fish LOL, my dad had an oscar in college and it bit him so he needed stitches. I heard it was an awkward talk with the ER.

"How did this happen, sir?"
"I was feeding my fish, and it bit me"
"Do you have like a shark or something?"

lmao

nice. i gave a buddy at work all my oscars and central american cichlids to make room to move our african cichlids into the 125. they where still babys. so gladly i can say ive never had to deal with that.

Reefcleaners has a Quick Clean Package or something like that. You get one rated for one half of your tank size, and you'll have plenty - from what I've heard.

Kio707 said:
U try reefcleaners?

I would not recommend them, as in my experience, they are not the best. Other people have had success with them, but i haven't. I think liveaquaria has good CUC deals.

Ok unicorn, I'm ordering those sun corals... Everytime I see them, I'm in awww...

Kio707 said:
Ok unicorn, I'm ordering those sun corals... Everytime I see them, I'm in awww...

Yeah they are really great but delicate.
Fed mine last night and after they swallowed they begged for more LOL but u need to keep up with them, and at first you need to play around to figure them out.
But once they settle down and get fed they are awesome.

But be aware, they are closed during daytime and open when lights are out.

Yeah they are really great but delicate.
Fed mine last night and after they swallowed they begged for more LOL but u need to keep up with them, and at first you need to play around to figure them out.
But once they settle down and get fed they are awesome.

But be aware, they are closed during daytime and open when lights are out.

how do you feed coral? what do you feed coral? its hard having to wait to get to feed coral.

Back
Top Bottom