freshwater to 75 gallon saltwater reef with fish evolution.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had cleaner shrimp and peppermints but I have a shrimp killer afoot. LOL I think it's my pistol shrimp or my goby. maybe.

oh and the one peppermint shrimp we have is neat to watch from time to time. what other cool shrimp can i add? i really like the emerald crab but he is elusive.

yes this is for when the eel is out. live aquaria says 50g for my eel min, maybe, worst case senario, it takes 1.5-2years to get a 180 tank he should be fine.

I got skunk cleaner shrimp and just added 2 peppermint shrimp... I fed the tank too, so hopefully they will be left alone... My skunk are big enough to fight off the angel if he gets spunky.

coffeetwitch said:
oh and the one peppermint shrimp we have is neat to watch from time to time. what other cool shrimp can i add? i really like the emerald crab but he is elusive.

yes this is for when the eel is out. live aquaria says 50g for my eel min, maybe, worst case senario, it takes 1.5-2years to get a 180 tank he should be fine.

What about sexy shrimp? They are tiny but so cool to look at :) I love watching my CUC and shrimps. Will add approx 5 sext shrimp to my 120g

kk i got distracted looking up sexy shrimp and pistol

i like movement in my tank. i think it would be cool to see shrimp here and there.

coffeetwitch said:
kk i got distracted looking up sexy shrimp and pistol

i like movement in my tank. i think it would be cool to see shrimp here and there.

I got a pistol shrimp ordered for my radalls gobie. They like to team up

I had a blood red cleaner shrimp for a couple of years, lost him about a week ago, looked everywhere. Rearanged all the rock but still never found him. Beautiful shrimp.

I think they are about the same size, but the bloods seem to hide more than the skunks. Mine would always eat mysis shrimp and molted every few months. Idk how long they live but I had mine for about two years.

yeah i dont really want hidey fish and pretty shrimp. its cool if they wanna take a break and snooze but i wanna see em at least sitting in the open.

cant seem to find a goby that screams "get me" well none that liveaquaria claims can be considered tropical, i didnt even know there where cooler water sw fish out there for the hobbyist to enjoy.

coffeetwitch said:
yeah i dont really want hidey fish and pretty shrimp. its cool if they wanna take a break and snooze but i wanna see em at least sitting in the open.

cant seem to find a goby that screams "get me" well none that liveaquaria claims can be considered tropical, i didnt even know there where cooler water sw fish out there for the hobbyist to enjoy.

I got the rendall's and love it :) but it's up to everybodies taste what they want in their tank ;)

Back
Top Bottom