freshwater to 75 gallon saltwater reef with fish evolution.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and really its what the boss wants. my job is to figure out how to keep everything alive. and break glass and aquariums trying to diy.

nothing wrong with that... for the most part we agree with each others tastes and she does keep my opinion in mind. shes a keeper im telling you. and i really enjoy the mechanics behind the life. the sumps and filters. i suppose after saying that i should learn more about dsbs, necessary flow rates, and lights.

coffeetwitch said:
nothing wrong with that... for the most part we agree with each others tastes and she does keep my opinion in mind. shes a keeper im telling you. and i really enjoy the mechanics behind the life. the sumps and filters. i suppose after saying that i should learn more about dsbs, necessary flow rates, and lights.

Was agreeing with u. Mine is my rock and reasoner when I'm about to do something stupid... Lol

idk im goby looking out tonight. ive looked at wrasses angels, queen is beautiful.

ive got 2 browser windows open each full of fish trying to figure out what can go in our mixed reef and get along with everything. and what i can keep in my 40g im picking up tomorrow.

may get 2 total. we may want to keep our electra babies. and it would be handy to have for any other cichlid baby making occasion. dont want to be a breeder. but i think we can do some trading with a lfs. or a nice place to keep females separate from the males if need be.

personally i feel like im getting to the point that i wouldnt mind having a fish room. 40's and 75's. keep our big tanks in the living room.

Well got another breeder today. He's painting it as we speak. Gonna do black sand black paint. This will house the eel and probably a flame angel. Just though I'd let you all know since he's been busy all day and hasnt had his aa fix

Tracie6283 said:
Well got another breeder today. He's painting it as we speak. Gonna do black sand black paint. This will house the eel and probably a flame angel. Just though I'd let you all know since he's been busy all day and hasnt had his aa fix

I bet that's going to look awesome!

not to get projects crossed up i will post pictures on my 40build just as soon as i get caught up reading on my subscriptions,

Back
Top Bottom