freshwater to 75 gallon saltwater reef with fish evolution.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
coffeetwitch said:
wow that crab is green!!! amazing vid and thanks for sharing

Thx =^~^=
with all the crap that's in my tank I'm not surprised he is all healthy looking LOL

Sorry for the quality, it's iPhone-made again. Maybe its time for a better cam LOL

coffeetwitch said:
i thought the vid was good quality

our emerald crab is cute but not as pretty as yours.

Thx
Just wait though, once he is in the new tank with the new lights he'll either be bleached out or having a sunburn LOL

I know that dwarf angels should not be kept with dwarf angels..... But we but a flame, bi-color, and a coral beauty in the same tank after we converted our 75 to a seahorse tank. The bi-color were already in the same tank and got along just fine. The were moved them to the 210 reef. We have been watching them for 2 months and see no fighting or other problems. There has been no chasing or nipping. Think with the large tank they are not fighting or space. But i have heard of them not getting along. It is a gamble with a fish that cost a lot. Only fish that shows and aggression in my tank is a bristle tooth tang and the evil little damsels. Good luck with mixing the angles. And lighting makes all the difference in did appearance.

carey said:
It's very confusing. :-( But I got alot cleared up this morning. On the lookout for a stand now. Then I can get a better feel for the setup of the plumbing. :)

I love the plumbing part. I am always making changes to mine. Wife wont even go to home depot anymore with me. Just got the jumbo reactor from BRS. I am replacing my smaller ones and moving them to my 65 build. So now I have to replumb my 210. I have the remora on the 75 seahorse tank it is so easy to maintain. I am ordering another for the 65 build.

Wait what did I miss? Who is mixing dwarf angels?

Did u do a thread to your sea horse tank? Sweety pie mentioned sea horses a while back and would like to see such a set up

coffeetwitch said:

Did u do a thread to your sea horse tank? Sweety pie mentioned sea horses a while back and would like to see such a set up

My mention not sure which thread was that we converted 75 reef over for seahorses. Not that hard to convert just cut down water flow. Remove aggressive and fast movers. Add some places for them to hitch. And you are done. Just make sure you are getting captive breed and that they are eating frozen mysis shrimp.

coffeetwitch said:

Oh and I mixed 3 dwarf angels but I also have a large tank. But i was successful with a 75gal and coral beauty and a bi color.

coffeetwitch said:

I mixed the angels just need to be very careful and watch there behavior and have plenty of tank space. And I also have a seahorse tank. Well the wife has a seahorse tank that is her baby. We ended up with to wild caught LFS lied well. We have been trying to get the to eat frozen mysis. Lost one pony not sure why because he was eating. The other are doing ok one will eat frozen the other does not. But I have enough pods in the tank that is keeping him alive.

Ok did not think any of those went threw. Hope out of the three I made some sense. Tried to refresh and they did not appear to have gone threw on my end.

Have pics of the 3 dwarfs but the don't like cameras and don't hang together

Attachments

• image-3687022807.jpg
    image-3687022807.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 98
  • image-1450783126.jpg
    image-1450783126.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 81
  • image-4130999756.jpg
    image-4130999756.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 73
  • image-44210981.jpg
    image-44210981.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 88
good luck! lemmi know how it goes! They are very exciting to watch and take care off.
Sadly Careys died the other day.

they usualy send more than u need, but I will order the one for my size... can never have enough CUC... and i L.O.V.E. just watching the hermits and snails

You are gonna be overwhelmed with cuc. LOL I promise you that.

I need to be getting an order together soon myself, need more rock and some new cuc. I have finally caved and will get algae eating snails. I have none in any of my tanks. LOL

What does everyone think about running 2 overflow boxes on this tank? I'm planing on a magdrive 9.5 which is rated at 800gph. If I where to get one rated at 600 and one rated at 200. The 200 would feed my fuge section and the 600 would feed my skimmer section.

Back
Top Bottom