freshwater to 75 gallon saltwater reef with fish evolution.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im kinda lost, what skimmed are we talking about? I need to upgrade mine in the near future. I have a Current skimmed and I hate it
Which one? I had the one rated for 225 gallons and that was one of the worst skimmers I had ever owned. Thin acrylic, bad pump, faulty design. I say one of the worst because i did at one time own a seaclone. And while this thing did outperfom that one there is no way it would handle a 225 gallon bioload.

Ok. Green daisy guys starting to come out. The others are not so happy. When I got up this morning they were upside down in the sand. :eek:(

Attachments

• image-1866757072.jpg
    image-1866757072.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 75
  • image-2548932036.jpg
    image-2548932036.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 79
darn snails...I just had to get one coral off of another it got knocked over sometime during the night. You can glue the frags if you know where you wanna keep them. :)

Give them time to adjust... Keep an eye n the ones you found upside down in the sand...

ok.....just nervous since this is the first try with corals. The ones that are growing on their own accord don't count. :) I'm just wondering where everyone should be placed. Should I move them around and see how they respond? Give them a couple days where they currently are and see if they open up? EEEK!!!!

Just find a spot thats appropriate as in flow and light and just leave it there for a few days. It might take it awhile to respond.

Once it opens you can judge where it's the most happy. :-D

Relax... If you know what kind they are, your best bet is to look at liveaquaria and get an idea...

Kio707 said:
You let them fall face down in the sand... That's a good mom? LOL

Hahaha ROFL

Don't worry, corals fall face down alot. As long as there is no visible damage u should be fine.
I think those are zoas: place them in medium light with medium flow. Mine like that

Back
Top Bottom