freshwater to 75 gallon saltwater reef with fish evolution.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, the little day glo daiseys are starting to perk up. The others I'm still not sure about. Thoughts? Should I move them higher, lower?

Attachments

• image-2249436789.jpg
    image-2249436789.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 61
  • image-4055840347.jpg
    image-4055840347.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 50
Tracie6283 said:
Ok, the little day glo daiseys are starting to perk up. The others I'm still not sure about. Thoughts? Should I move them higher, lower?

Where are they at now? Middle?

Tracie6283 said:
They were middle. I pulled them closer to the top. We'll see how that goes

Just keep a close eye on them. I think they are moderate light...

Yep, I would say medium light as well. I would find a spot mid tank and just leave them for a few days. It may take a couple days for them to acclimate to your lighting. :)

coffeetwitch said:
thank you sir.

marine depot has the same octopus you purchased for sale for 160 ish. most places i look they are 200

I got it for 129 with the BRS group by.

nice buy koi! If you want t o speed up the break in process you can stick it in a bucket of vinegar/water mix and let it run for a while that'll remove most of the oils and stuff from the manufacturing process. then rinse it out before putting in your sump.

tdwright1971 said:
nice buy koi! If you want t o speed up the break in process you can stick it in a bucket of vinegar/water mix and let it run for a while that'll remove most of the oils and stuff from the manufacturing process. then rinse it out before putting in your sump.

Well, been in there almost a week, so imma let it ride... Darn thing only comes with assemble instructions, not operating... Smh

Back
Top Bottom