freshwater to 75 gallon saltwater reef with fish evolution.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
got home after a bs day at work and found my skimmer at the front door. ive got it in a bucket now running wide open. its been five minutes?

coffeetwitch said:
got home after a bs day at work and found my skimmer at the front door. ive got it in a bucket now running wide open. its been five minutes?

Lol.... Ur going to be sickened of how much crap it pulls out... I was..

well here's the poop. mine came with no instructions. but its solid as a rock. ive researched enough about these things that it was pretty much pull it out of the box and screw the thing into that thing and plop it in the water.

coffeetwitch said:
well here's the poop. mine came with no instructions. but its solid as a rock. ive researched enough about these things that it was pretty much pull it out of the box and screw the thing into that thing and plop it in the water.

Neither did mine, just assembly instructions... But that's good u got it up and running...

Which skinner did u finally go with?! I want the bubble-magus but I need to talk to somebody who has it first...
Have the HOB remora on my 30g and its disgusting what it pulls with just 2 fish in it O_O
Took 2 weeks to completely be broken in.

BTW my 30g with skimmer and HOB filter etc is louder than my 120g DIY :) so freaking awesome

Which skinner did u finally go with?! I want the bubble-magus but I need to talk to somebody who has it first...
Have the HOB remora on my 30g and its disgusting what it pulls with just 2 fish in it O_O

BTW my 30g with skimmer and HOB filter etc is louder than my 120g DIY :) so freaking awesome

let me find the link to it.

150 Gallon Fresh Saltwater Fish tank Protein Skimmer | eBay

its the bubble magus nac7 cone clone.

great construction. no directions... no assy no running. but i figured out how to drop it in a bucket full of bathtub water in a matter of minutes.

no provision for a separate collection container but thats nothing that a drill bit and a nipple cant fix.

whups i almost said something that could have been construed as inappropriate.

you do good work. take pride in that.

oh here is a fun fact... today i was given my work evaluation. on several different sections of it they said i was creative.

coffeetwitch said:
you do good work. take pride in that.

oh here is a fun fact... today i was given my work evaluation. on several different sections of it they said i was creative.

Awesome, glad u went with the bubble magus! This way you can help me when I get mine AND let me know how it compares to others... If you have anything to compare it with. My LFS uses it, and their tanks are immaculate.

"creative" huh?! I'm sure ur sweetie pie is DEFINITELY gonna second that hahahaha when they call me "creative" at work they actually mean "way out there" ;D

Awesome, glad u went with the bubble magus! This way you can help me when I get mine AND let me know how it compares to others... If you have anything to compare it with. My LFS uses it, and their tanks are immaculate.

"creative" huh?! I'm sure ur sweetie pie is DEFINITELY gonna second that hahahaha when they call me "creative" at work they actually mean "way out there" ;D

its a bubble magus clone. same basic design, same artmann pump! came with the new pinwheel that is all the rave now. same tube to control the water level inside the cone. same everything for the most part... just not the bubble magus name.

if this is close enough for you i will help you with anything i can.

sweety pie will say i need to be on meds. i think work said the same thing as diplomatically as they could.

lol funny thing about the bucket. i had it siting on the toilet. so now its in the sump. and good news. the baffle is holding 10" of water with no leaks.

never got around to leak testing it.

coffeetwitch said:
i work for the local county highway department. i work on everything from dump trucks to trailblazers. chainsaws to full on excavators.

Use to be a 63B (91B) now?

coffeetwitch said:
i was 0352 they are soon to be extinct. kinda cross trained as 0332. thats what i wanted to be anyway, got to love it right?

Which service where u in?

Back
Top Bottom