freshwater to 75 gallon saltwater reef with fish evolution.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Kio, I'm good. My new koralias are coming tomorrow. :) woot!

Undisclosed huh? What gonna try seahorses or something?

Did I mention they where free? Doesn't cost much to ship and it's either that or trash. Trust me, y'alls advice has paid for shipping... Lol... And by the way, it's now a tornado in my tank!

carey said:
Thanks Kio, I'm good. My new koralias are coming tomorrow. :) woot!

Undisclosed huh? What gonna try seahorses or something?

Not quite but now tht you mention it

Why no yellow tang?

Sir I've got 2 1400's coming tomorrow or the next too.

Sweety pie mentioned sea horses a while back I would subscribe if it was ur undisclosed reason.

We left to get shrimp and hermits and coming back with a blue tang.
Before too much gets said. It is 3 inches long and will be moved to a larger tank that will remain undisclosed until I have it in my garage.

Blue tang with a lion?

Why no yellow tang?

Sir I've got 2 1400's coming tomorrow or the next too.

Sweety pie mentioned sea horses a while back I would subscribe if it was ur undisclosed reason.

We left to get shrimp and hermits and coming back with a blue tang.
Before too much gets said. It is 3 inches long and will be moved to a larger tank that will remain undisclosed until I have it in my garage.

Blue tang with a lion?

Well if youre planning an upgrade to at least a 6 foot tank then sure a yellow would be ok. But if you just plan on trading it in when it gets big I can't recommend that. The fish really do need alot of swim room to stay healthy.

As long as the lion is same size or amaller, and with those 2 fish alone youre gonna want a 125 or larger for themm at adult size:)

im really wanting a 180. dose anyone know if the petco sale include those as part of the sale? after tomorrow my truck will be up and running again and i can haul some tanks around then.

koi im sorry for my manners, i meant to also thank you for the offer. so thanks for the offer but please see prior post.

huma when we picked up the tang we bought some stuff to kill it at the owners recommendation.

coffeetwitch said:
im really wanting a 180. dose anyone know if the petco sale include those as part of the sale? after tomorrow my truck will be up and running again and i can haul some tanks around then.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but that sale is only for tanks up to 55 gallons. At least in my area. I'd still call them and find out though.

Petco goes up to 55. Just got my qt tank from there. And ur fine man. Offer was there if u wanted it. I'd kill for a 180!!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom