freshwater to 75 gallon saltwater reef with fish evolution.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kole tangs would work, as well as tomini's and the various bristletooth ones. There may be a few others.

Why not go with a lemonpeel angel? They look exactly like a yellow tang. :)
Thats what I was gonna do
liveaquaria says that the yellow is just a juvenile color.

I thought the spot or line on them was the juvenile markings? I could be wrong though....what color do they turn to does it say?

got my glass ordered for the sump, should be ready as early as this afternoon.

once noon gets here that one sw lfs will be open so i may head out that way, still have to go 30 miles out of the way for a couple of 40g's we may put our rams in one instead of the 55, and sell the 55 fw to go toward a 125-180g. so if anyone is local that wants one ive got one for sale!

Never had an issue with my guy. Huma is right, it nipped once! But I feed it sinking pellets when I leave at 445 and it's good till I get home at 545... Corals are flourishing...

im thinking if we go this route then i think i would like the lo but i have to check with the boss if we get the lo or one spot.

May I suggest a lawnmower blenny? I am not sure how your eel might react but I absolutely adore mine. He picks on algae all day and he freaking smiles!! At least thats what his mouth looks like.

thanks guys for your suggestions! keep em coming. we need to stock this tank. and the eel should be out of the equation by next week. well as soon as i get down to petco.

did i mention i messed with the lr in the tank again? its turning into an unhealthy obsession to get it to look 100% like the vision in my head that i dont really have.

are there any concerns with keeping blinnys? no more than one, odd feeding requirements? gets along with hawk fish? i want one of those too.

Back
Top Bottom