frogspawn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kristy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Sorry I don't remember where I first posted my question about my frogspawn but it has developed a bubble in the middle of it and it seem to be getting bigger I have tried to decreace to flow and move it but it hasn't helped it doesn't seem to be harming the frogspawn but it really bothers me. My LFS has no clue what it is. I finally got a digital camara so here is a couple a pics if anyone can help or offer any suggestion I would greatly appreate it.

Attachments

• DSCN0108.jpg
    DSCN0108.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCN0110.jpg
    DSCN0110.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 60
if you mess with it it will retract and at night it goes down but it come right back out during the day

This is still considered a mystery yet as to why corals do this. Many questions, few answers. What are your water parameters? How long have you had this coral? How long has it been "bubbling?" What other inhabitants do you have? Do you dose your tank with additives? Do you feed this coral and if so, how often? Do try and get some clearer pics if possible. It looks as if the stomach is ejecting in a regurgitating manner, but hard to see where the expansion is truly coming from...

I agree with providing your water test results. Lets rule out water quality first.

Back
Top Bottom