Frogspawn Coral Something Weird?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tank2379

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok I saw something weird going on in my tank I do not know if this is possible but, do Frogspawn Multiply by themselves? Meaning can they release a Frogspawn Egg and hatch somewhere else? I am only asking because I have had my Frogspawn right now for about a month and 1/2 or so and on the opposite side of my tank in the corner I notice with a flash Light a Spawn Frogspawn head growing? How can this be. I mean it has grown quite a bit since I've have it but I would never thought it would create a smaller head by itself? I don't know I will try to get a Picture and post it.

I''l take any suggestion or comments about this I am kind of like I guess in shock about it.:-?

I`ve always seen like little buds growing on the outside. Dont know how they got there but somehow it did. I told you that I only had two living heads and now have twenty five so somehow they do it. I wish I could help you more.

I`ve always seen like little buds growing on the outside. Dont know how they got there but somehow it did. I told you that I only had two living heads and now have twenty five so somehow they do it. I wish I could help you more.

it's OK Mel, I was just wondering how it got there, I know about the budding of the heads and reproducing from the base it's as just weird.... :???:

I`ve been trying to google something up. Try doing it also. Between the both of us we can find something.

Back
Top Bottom