Second tells us more about your tank.
1) size 40 gal
- 30Lx20Hx14.5W 50 inch total including stand
2) filtration - built in filter right now 450l/H standard
3) lighting 2 55 watt 1 blue 1 white
4) water parameters (ammonia, nitrite, ph
, nitrate, calcium, alkalinity, salinity or specific gravity and temp) temp - 78deg - ammonia is a bit high 0-.25 slinity is good, allt he other stuff looks good
5) livestock some anenomies, 1 damsel, 1 rock algea eating fish that looks like a grandpa , lol, a starfish with 5 points on hima nd looks like he has flames bright colored, and hard and soft coral, 50 lbs approx of live rock, 40 lbs of LS
6) auxillary equipment - seaclone 100 dont think its good, not hooked up yet, i want to use a sump, any sugg? im getting a new lighting system that is off of the tank, 30 inch Moonlight system. any suggestions? how to make the sump? the tank is only 1 month old. i need more LR
too, its only half full. more current? etc?