Future 75 Gallon Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know the feeling...list looks good, you could even add another bottom dweller or a percher in my opinion.

carey said:
I know the feeling...list looks good, you could even add another bottom dweller or a percher in my opinion.

Lol:) and awesome but what is exactly do you mean by percher?

Me personally, I like cardinal fish, especially the orange lined ones. They can travel in groups too and they arent too large.

Sounds like a plan. I've always wanted to add some but havent found the right tank yet. lol You going for the orange or another type?

carey said:
Sounds like a plan. I've always wanted to add some but havent found the right tank yet. lol You going for the orange or another type?

Im not sure it seems like there's a lot of orange and yellow gonna be in there so I might go with banghi cardinals

Oh those are cool. I was looking into them but I heard they were floaters. They just float around the tank. lol pretty fish for sure though

carey said:
Oh those are cool. I was looking into them but I heard they were floaters. They just float around the tank. lol pretty fish for sure though

Really? I haven't heard that before but ya I think I'll get some of them

Went to my LFS today all excited and I got there to find that they were closed today because an emergency so I was bummed out but I guess I'll go on Friday. So ya that's what's happened in my day lol just giving an update:)

OMG! On liveaquaria.com there is a tang listed that only needs 70 gallons!:D it is called a spotted bristletooth tang! Anyone know about them? I think their really pretty and I would so get one.

Don't have one, but I did research them and yellow eyed tangs for my 90 gal. I would go with the bristle tooth... But that's my opinion. Think it would be a good choice.

Kio707 said:
Don't have one, but I did research them and yellow eyed tangs for my 90 gal. I would go with the bristle tooth... But that's my opinion. Think it would be a good choice.

Their pretty aren't they? Haha so ya I want one now:D

I want the yellow eyed tang... Getting him on the 1st, that and a spotted foxface.

Kio707 said:
I want the yellow eyed tang... Getting him on the 1st, that and a spotted foxface.

Aw that's cool the foxface fish are amazing I think:) I'm gonna see if my LFS can special order fish for me

Update.. On stock list..
Pair of B&W Clownfish
1 Red Stripe Angelfish
1 Longnose Butterflyfish
1 Tailspot Blenny
1 Orange Spot Prawn Goby
3 Banghi Cardinalfish
1 Spotted Bristletooth Tang
Too much?

Back
Top Bottom