Future 75 Gallon Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just add them slow and make sure ur filtration can handle the bioload...

Kio707 said:
Just add them slow and make sure ur filtration can handle the bioload...

K will do are there any that I should add first? For territorial reasons that you know of?

KeeperOfFish said:
Ya but that way I don't spend the money first so if they die then I wouldn't have lost money

Got a 30 day guarantee on most fish..

KeeperOfFish said:
K will do are there any that I should add first? For territorial reasons that you know of?

Angel fish and butterfly last...

I know Carey orders from there and so do a lot of other ppl.. Just a good place that has a lot of good fish and great customer service.

Kio707 said:
I know Carey orders from there and so do a lot of other ppl.. Just a good place that has a lot of good fish and great customer service.

Welll its really not me who doesn't want to order from Internet it's my mom she doesn't trust live things being shipped.

Should tell your mom that ordering online actually gives more protection. Live aquaria for example has a 2 week guarantee on their fish. A month on their aquacultured corals as well. Buy a fish at your lfs and it dies the next day you're usually out of luck. BUT you do get to see the exact fish youre getting which is a plus on the LFS side.
:-D

I'm definitely not against ordering online, but I just don't, for 2 reasons. One is that the LFS owner gives a 2 week refund on anything that dies, provided you give a water sample the day you buy it. The other is that he QTs all arrivals for 2 weeks and FW dips them before they go on sale. But I will order from liveaquaria eventually, since my LFS doesn't have some fish that I would like. Midas Blenny, Kole Tang, and Diamond Watchman Goby, to be exact. Plus gas is $16 whenever I go round trip...

So here's my plan now...
1 Platinum Clownfish
1 B&W Clownfish
1 Longnose Butterflyfish
1 Two Spot Bristletooth Tang
1 Tail Spot Blenny
1 Orange Spotted Prawn Goby
1 Red Stripe Angelfish (actually not sure but I know I want a dwarf angel)
Then clean up crew...
Hermit Crabs
Snails
2 Peppermint Shrimp

Ordering online is really only a cheaper solution when ordering a lot of things at the same time. $35 shipping from liveaquaria.com is A LOT, which is why I chose to order from saltwaterfish.com because of the discount they give for Florida residents lol. I do like the divers den SPS on liveaquaria though....

Ordering online is really only a cheaper solution when ordering a lot of things at the same time. $35 shipping from liveaquaria.com is A LOT, which is why I chose to order from saltwaterfish.com because of the discount they give for Florida residents lol. I do like the divers den SPS on liveaquaria though....
Im ordering from them tomorrow (I have a thread about it) and I'm getting free shipping with a reef package.

slitherbomb said:

I looked at saltwaterfish.com there prices seem to be higher and most of the fish I want aren't there and I don't live in Florida.....yet lol

Back
Top Bottom