Fuzzy dwarf lionfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would put more stock in what liveaquaria says. I definitely would not go by what petco says and I dont know anything about bluezoo. JMO

If your really set on something like a lionfish why not this one Fu Manchu Lionfish most are very difficult to get to eat prepared food from the stories I have heard from people keeping them. They do hide a lot too.

IMO if it is your first SW tank go with something you can watch and will keep your interest instead of playing hide and seek. Don't overstock 2 or 3 fish at the most. Remember that a fish that says a 30 gallon tank may have to have zoom room.

Ok Fu Manchu Lionfish is what I will go with so what can live with it in the 29 gallon like corals crabs

Try a scorpionfish instead. Much smaller, but they can still sting you if that's what you're into lol. There are a few of them on liveaquaria.

It not the venom thing it's that I have always liked lionfish and what could I use as a clean up crew

Back
Top Bottom