Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
 
Old 02-11-2012, 11:08 PM   #171
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Ibrahim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 2,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gboy66
Very cool!! Any in the 90 range?
Sorry none that I can think of. TBH if you have about $90 to spend wait until you have $100 any get a 4 bulb and 2 bulb fixture. You can go ahead and buy the 4 bulb now
__________________

__________________
Ibrahim is offline  
Old 02-11-2012, 11:35 PM   #172
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Gboy66's Avatar

POTM Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cali baby
Posts: 6,826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibrahim

Sorry none that I can think of. TBH if you have about $90 to spend wait until you have $100 any get a 4 bulb and 2 bulb fixture. You can go ahead and buy the 4 bulb now
Ah i see, 4 and 2 though?
__________________

__________________
Gboy66 is offline  
Old 02-12-2012, 12:56 AM   #173
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Ibrahim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 2,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gboy66

Ah i see, 4 and 2 though?
Yep. If you don't care so much about SPS then a 4 bulb is enough
__________________
Ibrahim is offline  
Old 02-12-2012, 01:10 AM   #174
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Gboy66's Avatar

POTM Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cali baby
Posts: 6,826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibrahim

Yep. If you don't care so much about SPS then a 4 bulb is enough
Cool! Yup, i only want lps for now!
And can this 4 bulb support ALL lps?
__________________
Gboy66 is offline  
Old 02-12-2012, 01:21 AM   #175
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Ibrahim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 2,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gboy66

Cool! Yup, i only want lps for now!
And can this 4 bulb support ALL lps?
Pretty much yep. But if you're only going with a 4 bulb get the one from fishneedit. It's much better. And it's 30" not 24"
__________________
Ibrahim is offline  
Old 02-12-2012, 02:11 AM   #176
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Gboy66's Avatar

POTM Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cali baby
Posts: 6,826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibrahim

Pretty much yep. But if you're only going with a 4 bulb get the one from fishneedit. It's much better. And it's 30" not 24"
Ok, its probably in stock too. How much is that one?110 right!
__________________
Gboy66 is offline  
Old 02-12-2012, 02:31 AM   #177
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Ibrahim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 2,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gboy66

Ok, its probably in stock too. How much is that one?110 right!
Yep. I haven't used that light before so let me know how you like it!
__________________
Ibrahim is offline  
Old 02-12-2012, 02:33 AM   #178
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Gboy66's Avatar

POTM Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cali baby
Posts: 6,826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibrahim

Yep. I haven't used that light before so let me know how you like it!
Will do! We need to earn 44 more dollars, but once that happens!!! Haha
__________________
Gboy66 is offline  
Old 02-12-2012, 09:48 AM   #179
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
needmorecowbell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: pittsburgh
Posts: 3,638
I have it and love it. If you want moonlights you can buy them on eBay but it's great without it. I switched the bulbs around so there are 2 whites for one plug and 2 blues for the other. That way you can control them on a timer.
needmorecowbell is offline  
Old 02-12-2012, 12:43 PM   #180
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Gboy66's Avatar

POTM Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cali baby
Posts: 6,826
Quote:
Originally Posted by needmorecowbell
I have it and love it. If you want moonlights you can buy them on eBay but it's great without it. I switched the bulbs around so there are 2 whites for one plug and 2 blues for the other. That way you can control them on a timer.
Ah yes thats definitly what i plan on doing!

What is the use of moonlights again? To run them 24/7 and make the fish think that is night time?
__________________

__________________
Gboy66 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
build, salt, saltwater

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GBOY & NU NU 30 gal saltwater build!!!!!!! Nu-Nu the eel Saltwater Reef Aquaria 1514 02-03-2012 02:20 PM







» Photo Contest Winners








Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.