GBOY & NUNU 30 gal saltwater build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha come down and visit ;) well anyways, we have the guy in the tank! Are they known to jump??? Also, he is hiding alot so no pics yet..

Sounds like mine. They like caves and overhangs. Mine never jumped. Once he gets used to the tank he will be out more. Toss in some mysis at him and it'll go nuts. They are really quick. Mine tends to hang out under an overhang in the side of my tank.

Okay sweet! He is still hiding, but he looks alert and not breathing very heavy! Haha charlie the chalk bass looks nice ;)

Sniperhank said:
Who would have guessed...living in the middle of western pa the prices on saltwater anything would be higher...sigh...

Hey in with you on that one. Really wish I was in Florida. I hate winter and coral prices lol. I am lucky enough to have local fish stores though.

needmorecowbell said:
Hey in with you on that one. Really wish I was in Florida. I hate winter and coral prices lol. I am lucky enough to have local fish stores though.

Oh, and I named my blenny Leroy. Charlie seems pretty cool.

Hahahah thanks. He likes to hide! I cant get a pic, but his colors are VERY bright, he looks great. It was funny, a customer at the lfs was like heyy i really like this chalk bass (right after we were gunna buy it) haha sorry man, its ours :p

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Hahahah thanks. He likes to hide! I cant get a pic, but his colors are VERY bright, he looks great. It was funny, a customer at the lfs was like heyy i really like this chalk bass (right after we were gunna buy it) haha sorry man, its ours :p

Haha nice!! I imagine you like giving him a really dirty look! Haha nice fish though!! Can't wait to see some more pictures!!:)

Austin.b said:
Haha nice!! I imagine you like giving him a really dirty look! Haha nice fish though!! Can't wait to see some more pictures!!:)

Hahah ya i wanna post some! And ya it was really funny, but he was actually a very nice guy, just knew nothing about saltwater/ reef safe fish. I will start postin some pics! Stay posted!!

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Hahah ya i wanna post some! And ya it was really funny, but he was actually a very nice guy, just knew nothing about saltwater/ reef safe fish. I will start postin some pics! Stay posted!!

Awesome! I'm excited! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom