GBOY & NUNU 30 gal saltwater build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
severum mama said:
Leathers are softies.

That's a nice leather, but it is not "full grown" and it's not going to stop growing. The dropping pieces off of itself is just a method of propagation. It doesn't mean that it is fully grown.

Really? He hasn't gained an inch since I got him in June besides regenerating the parts the fall off.

Gboy66 said:
That dude is sick! Very nice! How do you frag him? Does he shoot off another section?

Also, are leathers sps? Or lps?

He just detaches about 1-2" chunks of himself then grows it back

Ibrahim said:
I cant stand my glass being dirty lol I'm so OC about. I've even bought a glass cleaning spray

Lol really?? Haha thats funny, i just get it with a wet paper towel or something. Im not sure if its worth buying a mag float to clean the tank because my snails do a very good job.. Haha

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Lol really?? Haha thats funny, i just get it with a wet paper towel or something. Im not sure if its worth buying a mag float to clean the tank because my snails do a very good job.. Haha

For me it's a must lol I've got 2 in every tank. It gets the light film of algae they don't get

Ohh very true. The snails get the big bundle of hair looking algea but not the small stuff... Smart. Haha

Just making sure...when we do a PWC with RO, we dont need to use water conditioner right??

Gboy66 said:
Just making sure...when we do a PWC with RO, we dont need to use water conditioner right??

No, I don't think so. Would it be harmful to add it anyway? If not, I would just do it just incase:)

Austin.b said:
No, I don't think so. Would it be harmful to add it anyway? If not, I would just do it just incase:)

Ya, i always thought you didnt need to with RO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom