GBOY & NUNU 30 gal saltwater build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya i like them because they are soo differant from other fish.. Any specific suggestions? Thanks

Haha ya just like clowns :) and ya i like them, but all of the ones i have seen have been so small my turbo could take it down. Lol any "swimming" fish that you like? My clown is kinda boring. Haha

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Haha ya just like clowns :) and ya i like them, but all of the ones i have seen have been so small my turbo could take it down. Lol any "swimming" fish that you like? My clown is kinda boring. Haha

Maybe a blue green chromis? :)

Haha i do like the jester gobys... :) so many options, and sadly i cant hve them all :( i was also thinking a type of wrasse or jawfish woul be cool.. Why are there no small saltwter eels?!? What the heck!

Oh ya that thing is pretty cool! Haha i like fish that swim using their whole body like a midas blenny! Haha its funny

Pyjama wrasse? Or also known as a six line wrasse? I had one it was such a lovely fish,so placid:) Blue green chromis,also most damsels although as you probably know they can get quite feisty,but my yellow tail damsel was such a placid little fella:fish2:

Hi its your tank its your choice:) as long as it will go with your current fish:) but wrasses are a very popular choice as they are quite hardy{well most of them anyway?} Any closer to deciding?:nono::fish2:

Hey guys! Bought a toadstool the other day, and a chalk bass today:) i know..bad pic haha

Attachments

• image-78555939.jpg
    image-78555939.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 81
  • image-2177292597.jpg
    image-2177292597.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 55
It was 20, we thought it was a good deal. Chalk bass was also 20 and we never see those fish so that was pretty good. He will be in the tank soon! Lol stay posted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom