George's 28G Nano Cube Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I noticed tiny brown daisy polyp things growing on one of the rocks, not sure exactly what it is. It doesn't look like aiptasia at all.

It was hard to get a clear pic. But here's what I have

image-1380094499.jpg

image-1611918730.jpg

Looks like they might be feather dusters from what I can tell. Its kinda hard to see them clearly though.

Looks like they might be feather dusters from what I can tell. Its kinda hard to see them clearly though.

I don't know why I can't get a decent pic of them lol. It's possible, but I have a ton of feather dusters and they look different, not like feathers but more like flowers lol. And there is no tube I wish I could get a better pic but I guess I'll wait and see what happens with them

More discoveries! Check out these things I found, looks like some type of coral almost identical to the others. What could these be? I see like 3-4 on one rock that came out of no where. They weren't there the first 2 months, I must be doing something right lol

Zoomed-
image-2255799441.jpg

Zoomed out-
image-154440198.jpg

I looked them up and couldn't find much about them in saltwater, I found hydroids that look a little similar to what I have but I'm still not sure

Edit- the other rock has one too and like 2 weird anemone things that hide when I put my hand by the rock. So, I'm gonna scrape all the coraline I can off and boil both rocks. I'm not taking chances

Back
Top Bottom