Give me your opinion on stocking :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yea i didnt think so, i saw a few things about dwarf golden morays, thats why i asked. How about puffers? there is the saddle valentit, it has a reccomended tank size of 30. maybe i should go with the two clowns and firefish. tuff choices.

yea i didnt think so, i saw a few things about dwarf golden morays, thats why i asked. How about puffers? there is the saddle valentit, it has a reccomended tank size of 30. maybe i should go with the two clowns and firefish. tuff choices.

If you don't want inverts in the tank then the puffer could work. What corals were you wanting? Depending on that you could go with some inverts to make a unique looking tank.

candy cane coral, kenya tree, frogspawn, gsp, things of that nature. is there a puffer that is small enough and would do well with things like that?

Puffers will eat corals and lol! Why would you be more scared of an angler than an eel or lion lol?

Puffers will eat corals and lol! Why would you be more scared of an angler than an eel or lion lol?

thats what i was thinking. and idk! they freak me out hahaha. ive just got finding nemo in my head where it tries to kill dori and marlin lol ( yea i know its not the same type of angler) but still! freaky!

Check out a Skunk Cleaner shrimp, Banded Coral Shrimp, Blood Red Fire Shrimp, Porcelain Crab, Feather Duster, and either a short spine or tuxdeo urchin.

The sad thing about tanks less than 100g is that they are soo restrictive in stocking :(

anyone have any idea about the lights? it says on the tag 12v. so idk if thats strong enough?

If you want a reef tank I say just fork out a little bit more $$ for a light upgrade. You will be so glad you did when you have an established reef one day. I recently stripped my entire stock lights out of my hood to upgrade to LED and I am so glad I did it was about 250 extra but the end result is worth every penny! Zing! Pow!

Im going to upgrade my lighting only because you said zing and pow lol. Bam! Its happening.

Haha I saw it on your wall and thought it was pretty awesome so its been my catch phrase the last 24 hours! But good luck with everything let us know how it goes!

Back
Top Bottom