Glass Anenomes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome to my world...LOL. Just do a search for aiptasia and you'll find out more than you ever want to know about them:D I'm currently fighting them in my new tank.

Long story short, you don't want them. I'm using Joe's Juice.

What jonboyb said...

And never NEVER go in and manually try to gouge them out with a screwdriver! I tried that in my early stages. All it does is spread them all over your tank.

I have a Bottle of Joe's Juice I just need and injector.... Any does anyone know where I could get one at? I did a small water change and boy did they come out like it was a party.... and I notice there are more than before so I want to get rid of them before I start adding fish... I will also be geting a lighting system nothing big yet just to house my FOWLR tank 130watt T-5 lighting I know I would need more lighting if I want any other type of coral....

Last edited:
What jonboyb said...

And never NEVER go in and manually try to gouge them out with a screwdriver! I tried that in my early stages. All it does is spread them all over your tank.

HAHAHAHA!!! I almost did that before a friend of mine gave me some of that Joe's Juice. Works wonders.

I have a Bottle of Joe's Juice I just need and injector.... Any does anyone know where I could get one at? I did a small water change and boy did they come out like it was a party.... and I notice there are more than before so I want to get rid of them before I start adding fish... I will also be geting a lighting system nothing big yet just to house my FOWLR tank 130watt T-5 lighting I know I would need more lighting if I want any other type of coral....

T-5 HO's all the way!!!!

As for your injector, it should have come with the Joe's Juice. You could always use one of those eye dropper or mini basters that can be found at CVS.

T-5 HO's all the way!!!!

As for your injector, it should have come with the Joe's Juice. You could always use one of those eye dropper or mini basters that can be found at CVS.

You know what DUH!!!! I got the juice and haven't even opened the box to look in it...LOL.... Or at least i hope it's in the box....:bandit:

If your looking for a needle to inject, try your local farm store if you have one. Some of them sell vaccinations for dogs and you can buy sterile needles there for that purpose. Just a thought. If not, you could try asking a pharmacy. They won't give you a needle/syringe but maybe you can get a baby medicine syringe that would work.

If your looking for a needle to inject, try your local farm store if you have one. Some of them sell vaccinations for dogs and you can buy sterile needles there for that purpose. Just a thought. If not, you could try asking a pharmacy. They won't give you a needle/syringe but maybe you can get a baby medicine syringe that would work.

Thanks Fluff, Thank God I have three girls and when they get sick we have a ton of Infant Syringes not the best but it work to get rid of them, I had a Hugh Aiptasia that closed up right when I got close.... But now he is toasted.... they all are.... The juice is loose..... Works great....:D

Back
Top Bottom