Going to look at a 90g (bought it!!...bad pics added)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SCFatz

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Oak stand and canopy (no idea of finish,forgot to ask),but I'm thinking wood finish.

3/4 inch glass I'm told.Ported already.

It will come with some rock as well (about ten rocks I'm told,not sure of the weight) that was once live and will need to be recured.

This set up is is $350 as is....

I haven't seen the the set up yet,going tomorrow...if on a scale of one to ten its a six or seven,is it a pretty good deal?

I think it is,but figured why not ask for opinions.

It is really hard to say without seeing pictures. Take some when you go look at it and post them here. Does it come with anything else? It is very important to get an accurate history when buying a used tank. Ask if it has ever had any medication added to it for any reason. Any leaks or repairs?

Thanks for the replies guys....unfortunately its about 90 minutes away and I have a freind coming over with truck to make the trip with me as I type......so pics before I get it are out of the question.

It will be a judgement call when I get there....wish me luck.

If I decide on it I'll get some pics up after I get it home of coarse.

90gsaltwater006uy9.jpg

90gsaltwater007rs2.jpg

90gsaltwater008vk4.jpg

90gsaltwater010bh1.jpg

90gsaltwater014kj8.jpg

90gsaltwater017uy9.jpg

90gsaltwater019wf5.jpg

Great Deal

super deal, i like it! i wish i could catch one like this, its like 1000 here to purchase that.

Back
Top Bottom