Good Idea or Not?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pacu Man

Aquarium Advice Activist
Maroon Clown - Flame Angel in 20 gal tank

and if not any paticular fish that could be in it w/ the maroon?

a maroon clown can grow up 6".. i dont know if it's a good idea to leave it in there too long, but if you get a small one you can leave in there and provide it with a new tank while it grows.. from what i see in my tank, my maroon clown is only aggressive towards my percula and the smaller maroon clown... it's like 2 n half inches long and it is scared of a 1 n half inch damsel, so i concluded mines to be non-aggressive towards non-clowns

personally, I'd take the flame back and do a real nice setup for the maroon with an anemone, LR, some feather dusters, a shrimp and an emerald crab. With such a small tank, you are very limited...but those two together will kill each other

I have a single maroon in my 20 gal. It would KILL anything I add to the tank within 24 hours I am certin.

I had a pair of maroons but lost one last summer.

A pair of perc clowns would do nice in a 20 gal. Other clowns to look at would be a pair of skunk clowns or tomato clowns. Dont mix clown species.

hehe.. my two maroon clowns are aggressive, but i have the tang to keep everything at peace.. he likes to intervene and stuff...

Back
Top Bottom