Good "In sump Skimmers"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GoodFish

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am planning on buying a sump later on once i have my tank up n running, however, I kno i cant get the bakpak 2 protein skimmer for a sump so does anyone kno of a hig quality skimmer i can buy :?:

The Euro Reef series is a quality line or you can look at the ASM's which are Eruo Reef clones. Both at Captivereefs.com.

I have the Aqua C Urchin Pro in my sump and it is fantastic. It is easy to set up and produces a good think skimmate. Definitely worth the price.

tripper

RMPD109 do you know darin's AA name? I want to PM him to get some information..thanks :fadein:

I Like the site....I will prolly use it once i get a better understanding of waht a sump is and how it is set up.....If anyone knows a way to help please write!! :D

ok that helped a lot..but how...once I buy all the materials needed for the sump itself.....do i hook it up....im going to need step by step directions..or maybe pics..(if anyone already has a sump set up to their tank...if you have pics of it and directions to how you set it up that would be wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!)

Steve do you have any info on premade sump units....im not going to build my own
Im goin to have hard enough time with the premade unit...i need to find out a lot more about them before i go out and buy one :)

Anyways...so far thanks for the Help :mrgreen:

I PM'd one or our members <<Sumphead>>. Hopefully he will have some sort of diagram that can help with what your looking for.

Cheers
Steve

Back
Top Bottom