Good Marine Aquarium Magazine?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

johnkristie

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm looking for a good marine aquarium magazine to subscribe to. What are the favorites of everyone?

I like CORAL as well. It is pretty expensive but I like the fact that they have a theme every month.

I like marine fish and reef although it only has 1 issue per year.

I don't recommend Aquarium Fish mag. Its a monthly but real skinny on articles. It is split betwen fresh and salt water so you never know what your going to get more of from month to month. Most the info in it since I've had it (Almost a year) is the same ole same ole..Check your nitrates, lower po4. Im not saying it stinks, Im just saying unless you just want something to read on the john and don't mind reading the basics over and over again maybe you should fiond something else. I will not renew. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...002-7745832-7166469?v=glance&s=magazines&st=*

IMHO.

I have to say I am a Tropical Fish Hobbyist buff. I started reading the mag 15 years ago and it gave me a foundation to build on with fish in general. I have always stayed loyal and read about fresh, brackish and salt even though I only do salt at this point. Their new layout (Wider and brighter) is great and it is very affordable.

Back
Top Bottom