Hey everyone I'm almost done cycling my first 29gal SW
tank (fingers crossed).
I will keep it as FOWLR
for a while until it matures and after I move in a couple months. Then I would like to start getting corals. I was wondering if someone can point me to a good thread here with all information about keeping corals or a good site?
Some questions I have:
- What is the point of those frag plugs?
- When you put a coral in your tank, are you supposed to take it off the plug?
- Which corals can go in sand and which need to be glued to rock?
- Is the super glue GEL really the best way to attached corals to rock?
- When do I need to start considering dosing?