Good website to order a Bubble Tip Anenome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AlyG

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am looking to get a bubble tip anenome for my clowns. Can you suggest any good live fish websites that I could order online? Everytime I visit my LFS the fish look terrible, so I would rather order online.

Also, I recently bought a lawnmower blenny, will he eat my anenome?

liveaquaria.com, very reputable. many people on here have bought from them before.

and no, they eat algae, and the nem would probably sting him.

I would suggest finding a local source for your anemone. BTA's are one of the easiest anemones to propagate so they should be available from a local reefer. I expect that there is a reef club fairly near you and starting there would be what I would do.

ziggy, why do you say that? anenome's don't ship well? I really don't know any local reefers, how could I go about finding one?

It's not that they don't ship well I just believe in getting corals and anemones from hobbyist rather than buying them from a store or facility. A propagated coral or anemone will most likely do better than one bought from a store. The reason I say that is because you can talk to the hobbyist about how they have kept the coral/anemone and how it has done under what conditions.

Finding a local club start here:

www.masna.org

Back
Top Bottom