Gorgonian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cohenjl13

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have had this guy for about 2 weeks now and have not seen him open up once, it is a nps and I feed every 3 days at the same time. The light isn't normally on, and the tank is in the laundry room which is dark most the time. The pump in the back is a little loud but I don't think that would bother him.

I currently have a 200 gph pump on the filter with a small power head in the back, so I do see him moving in the current.

I feed him this Kent microvert food and the tank was stocked with copes, brine shrimp and larger pods for about a month and a half before he went in. So I know there's food. I have also been using the Kent Nano Reef to add minerals it needs.

Any advice please! And yes there's a fish in there but he's the shyest thing I have ever seen and rarely comes out of his hole. Does that also mean to much current, maybe?

All my parmeters are good and temp it's at 78 with salinity if 1.020.MVIMG_20190427_225336.jpgIMG_20190427_225330.jpgMVIMG_20190427_225317.jpg1556420694220.jpg

Has it opened up at all? It should open up at night if it isn't upset at something. This could be flow but is usually parameter related. What test kit are you using and what does 'good' mean?

I rechecked them and I seem to have made a grave mistake thinking the tank had a bloom and was cycled.

I checked them today and the nirates are through the roof. I will do some water changes and get back to you a water change and sometime

Has it opened up at all? It should open up at night if it isn't upset at something. This could be flow but is usually parameter related. What test kit are you using and what does 'good' mean?
I failed as a fish keeper and will get back to you with better parameters.1556573903252.jpg

Back
Top Bottom