Got a few photos of my forty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kylekody

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
im still pretty new and this is my 40 been setup for about 6 months now. only a few photos, but i would appreciate some feedback!
0916111735b.jpg
my kleins butterfly. my first and only butterfly for now, hes doing a GREAT job keeping the nasty aptasia away
0830112300.jpg
i actually just got a 36'' zoomed 2 lamp HO fixture for my bday. im currently running a 12,000K and an 420 actinic. im also running a 30'' coralife 2 lamp fixture suspended behind my zoomed light. just extra lighting, makes it look great.
0916111733a.jpg
i cant help but to show off this photo (little blurry) but its 4 outta 6 fish in my tank, (the mandarin goby is actually RIGHT behind lenny the blenny in this picture, i ALMOST had all 5 of them, but he moved last minute and hid the goby
0916111733.jpg
but i ended up gettin a pic before i got to work to post these pics.

thanks for readin guys and gals!
and like i said i appreciate any feedback:thanks:

I love the manderin I don't have enough pods to justify keeping one maybe some day I will have enough for a dragonet.

yeah the maroon clown is gorgeous, he was a beautiful addition to my tank.
my kleins hasnt picked at any corals. hes picked some of the food that my anemone has already grabbed. but other than that he hasn't.
i thought i saw him comin after my zoa frags, but nothing has died and theres no bald spots on my frags.
the goby is great, i had pods crawling up on all sides of my tank, pretty small, but hes chowin them off my live rock.

The goby is the coolest fish i have ever seen, no joke. Enter a closer up picture of him in the next picture contest on here, and i bet itd win!!!! Great job on the tank, id like to see a video next!!!

The goby is the coolest fish i have ever seen, no joke. Enter a closer up picture of him in the next picture contest on here, and i bet itd win!!!! Great job on the tank, id like to see a video next!!!

i will try to get a video, im still new to the site and im learning how to work it. but i will take more photos tonight and get them up tomorrow sometime, and i'll try a video but no guarantees mang!

That is an awesome tank!!! I love all the fish they all look very great together! Awesome set up!!!

OMG when i setup myyyyy SW, i want it to be something like this!

it isnt difficult at all. of course its a little more expensive to stock and get started, but the end result is so very well worth it. and being patient and not impulsively buying stuff has saved me ridiculous amounts of money. craigslist is gonna (if not already) be your very best friend! lol
:fish1:

That is an awesome tank!!! I love all the fish they all look very great together! Awesome set up!!!
i went against some odds, and found out the hard way alotta fish wont get along so well in the same tank. but good aquascaping and many available hiding spots helped out, my current list of fishes all get along very well.
kleins butterfly and maroon clown mob tough together everyday!
0817110952.jpg

Back
Top Bottom