Got Anemone by fedex, what di i do? help!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it's not a fire worm...it's just a common bristle worm. neither will effect the other.
i would definitely stop payment on that order, and i would tell this story on every forum you can so that the salt water community knows what that store is doing.
as stated, that anemone didn't cost the vendor much at all. they should have chalked it up to stupidity and took it off of your bill.

Thanks mr. X.
They will not charge me anything. That's after I did a payment reversal on my cc.

But still I have the anemone I don't want dying on me.
Done days it opens up fine other days stays closed. I am worried.

Just wanted to report that the Anemone is sold today. He seem to know alot about It. Am i relieved or what. I was worried everyday.

curiousclam120 said:
so then what about lighting?Not getting any?

I did buy the Nova extreme t5 unit about 2 weeks ago. Its great.
More on
General Hardware/Equipment Discussion
Buying reef lights!! Help decide.

But still I was worried. If It didn't open up and opened up late I was always worried. Not to mention the worry about him moving and getting stuck in my powerhead or filter.

I was planning to keep him and bring back to full health.
But someone came over to buy a tang and saw the anemone and bought it.
( 30gallon stocking tread)

thats awesome. It's great to see that you care very much for an anemone and tried to save it anyway possible! So what are you going to do with the light then?Sell it, make ur FOWLR a reef tank(that would be cool!)

curiousclam120 said:
thats awesome. It's great to see that you care very much for an anemone and tried to save it anyway possible! So what are you going to do with the light then?Sell it, make ur FOWLR a reef tank(that would be cool!)

Gone the reef route.
So far I got;
Anthelia, starburst polyps(big rock), Kenya tree, hammer coral and some zoa,s

I did post some pics in "help stocking 30 gallon thread) please share ur thoughts there too. :)

thats awesome. I did see your "help stocking 30 gallon thread" , but didn't know if you added those corals before or after you got the anemone by accident so I was confused. By the way, beautiful tank!

Getting a larger tank for the tang would be very cool. There are some steals on craigslist and negotation never hurts! :) lol

curiousclam120 said:
Getting a larger tank for the tang would be very cool. There are some steals on craigslist and negotation never hurts! :) lol

No corals before the anenome. All corals came after the light and are doing great!

I was looking for a 50-75 gallon tank on craigslist, thinking it will be enough. But I am told that I need 125 gallon at-least to keep the tang.

Seems like I will have to find a new home for the tang. :(

Back
Top Bottom