Great Deal on Containers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scubasteve

Aquarium Advice Activist
Was at Home Depot checking some stuff out and noticed they had 24 gallon rubbermaid containers with covers for $3.33 EACH. I had the lady check the price to make sure and it was correct,so I picked up three for only $10 to mix saltwater in and maybe use as a QT if ever needed. They are really sturdy and deep. Just thought I'd let people know in case you needed some containers. I believe they also had 18gallon ones for the same price, but the 24's give me more water, obviously. :wink:

scubasteve said:
Was at Home Depot checking some stuff out and noticed they had 24 gallon rubbermaid containers with covers for $3.33 EACH. I had the lady check the price to make sure and it was correct,so I picked up three for only $10 to mix saltwater in and maybe use as a QT if ever needed. They are really sturdy and deep. Just thought I'd let people know in case you needed some containers. I believe they also had 18gallon ones for the same price, but the 24's give me more water, obviously. :wink:
will have to check them out....thanks

Back
Top Bottom