Green chromis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jerinanyon

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just grabbed some green chromis to make sure my water is perfect for my established tank to be perfect. They have been doing fine for 3 days. Happened to turn on my light in the middle of the night and see them looking like this ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399435758.304124.jpg

Didnt know if they were scars or sick. However, after about 10 mins they look normal again. Just wondering if anyone else ever noticed there's looking like this. Kind of cool IMO

Lol, welcome to the chromis club! I have a school, and I notice the same thing, just be careful with your overflow, cuz they love to go through it

They do that as a natural camouflage in the ref, to hide from predators at night

Ohhh yes! Mine do the same! I think it's so cool!

It's amazing. I'm glad I bought them! All I need is 1 tang and I'm thinking about adding a lyretail anthias in it. Then I'll have

Green chromis x2
Occ. clowns x2
Exquisite fairy wrasse
Purple firefish (maybe x2)
Tang (hippo or yellow)
Lyretail

And too many corals to count

That will work for a little tang, like a tomini, but def not a blue, even i cant have one and be comfortable and i have 100 gallon

Back
Top Bottom