Guess whos UPGRADING!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Travis55

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So my bro picked up an unbelievable deal! A reef ready 110 with stand and a drilled 75 with stand and 200lbs of sand for......... drum roll please! $100! The guy also threw in a drilled 20long that he used as a pod tank. Well my bro doesnt like overflow boxes so.... guess who got the 110? Me! $50!!! Its an Oceanic with 2 corner overflows. Each has a drain hole and return hole. Its dirty but hey, noooo way i could pass it up! Its 5' long, 18" wide and i believe 22" tall. My equipment is as follows

110g tank
Stand
2-200w jager heaters
Possible 55g sump.
Quiet one 4000 return
Random skimmer. Not sure yet
2x175 halide and 2x36" t5.

Im VERY excited about starting this build!!!

ForumRunner_20120904_003405.jpg

My plans are a full blown reef. Itll take a long time to get there but.... if i take my time itll be great!

Thats awesome! Wish I could find a deal like that lol although bigger tank means more money all around. Ya I will stick with my 46 bow :)

mfdrookie516 said:
That sounds like a 120 instead of a 110... though there's only 10g difference, I believe 110's are 3' or 4'. Good deal either way.

75.90,110 all have the same foot print each is just taller. It should be 4'

Either way great deal OP, good luck with setting it up.

h8z2luze said:
Thats awesome! Wish I could find a deal like that lol although bigger tank means more money all around. Ya I will stick with my 46 bow :)

I got a 55 ill use as a sump, got my pump and halides. Got the sand. All i really gotta buy is salt and rock...

Aski247 said:
75.90,110 all have the same foot print each is just taller. It should be 4'

Either way great deal OP, good luck with setting it up.

All i know is its a 5' oceanic. Lol

Travis55 said:
I got a 55 ill use as a sump, got my pump and halides. Got the sand. All i really gotta buy is salt and rock...

Ya that's sweet! Live rock and sand prices are ridiculous IMO. Some lfs here sell it from 6.99-12.99 a pound. Craziness.

Sniperhank said:
It is as small as I would go with a sump. I use a 20 long on my 55 reef.

I only ask because someone might want my 55. I have an oceanic sump. But its only a 20g

Back
Top Bottom